How Can You Have Healthy Skin
By Michelle L
Published 07/16/2009 | Beauty
It is normal for each and every one of us to have a healthy skin without spending so much money on it. To have that perfect skin that you have always been wishing for, it is important that you know more about the skin types, what you can do to have the perfect skin and what things to avoid. You will find useful tips to have a healthy skin in this piece of writing:
- You need to include antioxidants in to your diet because they will help in combating free radicals. The free radicals will destroy the level of collagen in the skin and the antioxidants are necessary for getting rid of the free radicals. So if you want to have good skin, you need to eat foods that are rich in antioxidants. Foods that are rich in antioxidants are extra virgin olive oil and berries.
- You should stay away from the sun because it can cause damage to the skin. The sun will increase the free radicals in the skin and this is something that you do not want to happen. By avoiding the sun, you can have healthy skin.
- You need to keep your skin hydrated and this can be achieved by making use of a good moisturizer. If you think that you have a healthy skin and that you do not need a moisturizer, then you are mistaken. In order to have good and healthy skin all the time, you need to have hydrated skin and this is where the importance of a good moisturizer is felt. Your moisturizer should make use of natural ingredients such as avocado oil, shea butter and Japanese sea kelp (Phtessence Wakame).
- You can enhance the collagen level in your skin with a natural ingredient such as Cynergy TK. It is believed that this ingredient enhance the production of collagen. Cynergy TK also consists of functional keratin that can get into the skinís deepest layers. With keratin, you will have healthy skin inside out.
- Try to stay away from paraben and mineral oil. The latter ingredient is used by many cosmetic producers to produce moisturizer. Mineral oil is not good for our skin because it can prevent the natural ability of the skin to breathe. When it comes to healthy skin products, you should stay away from those products that contain Paraben. This is an artificial preservative that can cause breast cancer so make sure you do not buy products that contain this artificial preservative.
By following the simple tips mentioned here, you will be able to obtain a good and healthy skin. You will no longer have any skin problems.