How To Look Fashionable?
By Michelle L
Published 10/10/2009 | Fashion
Nobody is born to look fashionable. Fashion is something that we learn and you can learn to be fashionable too. Given below are some tips that will help you in presenting yourself the right way and looking trendy.
- The first thing you should consider when keep in mind if you want to look fashionable is to concentrate on the clothes that you wear. It is important that you buy clothes that have the right fit. No one will argue that getting clothes of the right fit would bring out the best in you as these clothes will highlight your positive features and conceal the areas that are not very flattering.
- While some people may think that they can easily buy plenty of cheap clothes instead of buying expensive clothes, style gurus will always recommend you to buy the clothes that are of better quality and of better styles instead of opting for cheaper clothes. Clothes are meant to enhance your looks and make you look trendy. You can achieve this only when you wear better clothes.
- You may not be aware but peeling nail polish, chipped nails and dirty looking feet will most definitely turn people off. So if you see that your nail polishing is peeling off you should remove the nail polish immediately. You should make the habit of maintaining clean feet and healthy looking nails.
- Most women make use of cosmetics. When you are applying make-up, try to remember that less is always more. You can enhance your looks with minimal make-up where as overdoing it would make you look unattractive. Learn how you can apply make-up the right way so that you can bring out the best in you.
- Invest in some good quality shoes because they look good on your feet and they also last for a long time, at least two years. However, make sure that you do not buy those shoes that make you feel uncomfortable. When choosing your shoes, try to keep comfort in mind.
- When it comes to accessories, you should never use too many dazzling accessories. If all your accessories are too flashy then you will end up looking bad instead of good. Use one flashy accessory and keep other accessories simple.
- I firmly believe that no matter how well-dressed a person is she will never look her best if she does not have the confidence. You need to tell yourself that you are looking gorgeous so that you will feel beautiful. Lack of confidence will make you look uneasy or uncomfortable.