World of Warcraft Tips
By Michelle L
Published 10/24/2009 | Games
Every player wants to reach high levels in the world of Warcraft game but not every one is able to do so quickly. There are many users who would like to reach new levels in very little time but not many of them are aware what they should do. I am sure you are aware that in order to be successful in WoW, a user has to gain a lot of gold. If you have been playing this game then I am sure you are aware that it is not easy to gain gold in this online game. If you are still new to this game, you must find it even more difficult to gain gold. There are many people who end up getting the gold by purchasing them from the online game currency services. This is not recommended as you only end up spending your money.
In this piece of writing, I am going to discuss about some great World of Warcraft tips that you will find to be useful when you are playing this game.
- When you are still in the earlier stages or levels, you should not spend too many gold or silver on gears, weapons and armors. You should wait until you reach level thirty before you buy these items.
- Try to collect as many skins, minerals and plants as you can. You can keep half of these items and sell off the other off of these items in the auction house of the World of Warcraft.
- At the time of questing, it is recommended that you watch out for skinnable creatures, ores or plants. You can keep track of them by making use of your compass.
- As soon as you get to level five, try to pick up a profession. Try to pick a minimum of one profession and then you should start getting bigger bags.
- You can also think about setting up an auction house app. An example of this will be Auctioneer. Once you have done this, you should find out how you can make use of this to earn more gold when you are playing the game.
- The World of Warcraft also has the Carbonite Quest Helper and you can install the same to get through all the quests in no time. This will directly help you in gaining more gold.
- When playing the World of Warcraft, be sure to kill as many undead creatures as well as humanoid creatures. They generally drop good loot and this includes cloth too. It takes very little time for cloth to pile up and then you can sell the same in the auction house.