Want To Improve Your Business? Use These Small Business Marketing Ideas
By Michelle L
Published 12/13/2009 | Marketing
It is the dream of every business owner to increase their sales and earn high profits. But sadly for many of them, they profits are not exactly what they were expecting. Now the good news is that you can improve your business by making use of the small business marketing ideas given below:
- You can consider creating calendars with the name and contact information of your business on them. The calenders can be given to your customers and potential customers. You can also think about using the some pictures of your products or services or anything relating to your business on the calenders.
- One other marketing idea is to conduct a seminar on the product that you are offering for sale. If you want to conduct it online then you can also do that as you can easily conduct webminars too.
- These days, one great marketing idea is to create a marketing video for your business and post it online. This way the users will be able to check the video out and they can be influence to try the products or services that you are selling. I don’t know you are aware or not buy the Google search engine loves videos. When you have created the videos, just upload them to your website and Youtube.
- You can write articles about your business or the products or services that you are selling. Once they are written, you can submit them to the various article directories so that many users will be able to read the articles and then click on the link that you have placed there to find out more about your products or services.
- Another option available to you is to write a great press release and then send it to one of the newspapers. If you want to submit it online then you will be happy to learn that there are plenty of websites where you can submit the press release to.
- You can also join the Chamber of Commerce as it will show your sense of community and the Chamber of Commerce will also offer you great networking opportunities.
- You can start an email marketing campaign. Of course, you will need to create a monthly newsletter for this purpose.
- You can choose a ‘customer for the month’ every month as this will not just bring your company in to the spotlight but your customers will also look forward to be chosen as the ‘customer for the month’.