Dark spots on the face can occur due to harmful rays or due to aging. Herbal treatment for facial dark spots is an effective way to improve the overall skin complexion. These treatments are safe and beneficial for the skin.
Dark spots are also known as hyper pigmentation generally appear on middle aged skin or can be a result of skin diseases, excess medications, exposure to ultra violet rays or even during pregnancy.
There are various types of herbal facial treatments for facial darks spots
and the following is an extensive list of the different methods.
· Turmeric: Grind turmeric and sesame seeds and apply this paste on the face. This is a good herbal treatment for facial dark spots.
· Parsley: Parsley juice mixed with carrot juice, lemon and orange juice works well to reduce the spots on face.
· Olive Oil: Rub some olive oil on the skin gently this nourishes the skin
· Neem Leaves: Grind the neem leaves and make a paste. Apply this paste regularly on your face. Neem has anti bacterial properties and is beneficial for this condition. It is an effective herbal treatment for facial dark spots.
· Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera gel is useful for most skin conditions. Apply this aloe Vera gel on the face or drink it as a tea.
· Basil: Use basil and neem leaves to make a paste. Add rose water and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste. Apply this on the spots.
· Dandelion: Rub the sap from the stem of a dandelion. Rub this juice in the skin a couple of times in a day.
· Lemon: Lemon is used as a natural bleaching agent. Lemon oil also aids in cleansing the skin. It can be added to almond oil or jojoba oil and applied on the face regularly.
· Garlic Juice: Rub garlic juice on the spots regularly. Keep it applied for a while and then wash face.
· Sandalwood: Make a paste with sandalwood and rosewater and put on the facial dark spots. Leave it on for some time and wash.
· Mint Juice: Crush the mint leaves and take out the juice. Apply this juice on the face for an herbal treatment for facial spots.
· Bilberry herb: This herb extract should be taken to slow down the aging process.
· Horseradish: Grate a horseradish and put in vinegar. Keep this mixture under tight lid for couple of weeks. Apply little of this mixture on the spots.
· Extrapone Nutgrass: Use this herb for preventing dark spots on face.
· Fenugreek: Paste of fresh fenugreek leaves can be applied to the face to get rid of the dark spots.
Choose the herbal treatment for facial dark spots that best suits you for treating your dark spots. In addition eat a rich and healthy diet. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin clear and clean. Make sure you use a good sunscreen, hat and sunglasses every time you go outside.