The Key to Shopping Online for Flowers
Sending flowers or gifts to any global destination has never been so easy. The birth of the Internet and its many online floral businesses has seen the emergence and rise of fresh flower delivery internationally. Depending on your location, flowers can be reliably and efficiently delivered to your door in a matter of days. Many online florists claim to be the best in the business, however can they all be trusted?
There have been many stories of floral business not living up to acceptable international standards. Flowers have been poorly handled and delivered, customers have in some instances been overcharged, and some orders have never been fulfilled. So how do you know which online florist to choose and trust for superior product quality and top delivery efficiency?
Having conducted surveys and market research on a large number of online florists in the past, a short list has been made so that you know what to look for when it comes to purchasing online.
1. First and foremost is pricing. There are many shops all offering a large range of floral products, but be sure to browse around and find a site that has something you like within your price range.
2. Always check to see if the vendor has a customer service or contact page. This is a very important point simply because it verifies the credibility of the site by allowing you to talk with someone in person.
3. A testimonials page is a good point. Someones word can always give you an indication of the level of satisfaction and service that is provided. Even though they tend to be a little bias, it still goes to show that there is a strong customer base.
4. Make sure they offer secure payment. Most sites do offer this, but doing a double check can save you from future problems if your personal details are not protected. Keep a look out for payments accepted by PayPal, WorldPay, BPay, etc.
5. Make sure they offer an efficient and fast delivery service. You should bear in mind that flowers are perishable goods and at times can survive no more than a week at room temperature. They should always look fresh on arrival, and this ensured through a shops network of international florists. Deliveries should take on average 3 business days.
Buying online is always a pleasure and makes life that much easier. Sending gifts and flowers to loved ones can take only a matter of days with the click of a few buttons. With that said, one must not overlook the pitfalls to when it comes to purchasing. With the basic pointers in mind, it will surely eliminate the sites that have a question of credibility in mind.