Reasons to Move to Charleston
By Lee Keadle
Published 03/29/2007 | Real Estate
So you are considering a move to Charleston? Excellent choice! The South Carolina real estate market has been steadily gaining in popularity for many years. This area has a lot to showcase to potential home buyers. Here is a short list of reasons why the purchase of a new home or condo in Charleston makes good sense.
- Beautiful Homes - There are some amazing homes in this area and more are being constructed every day. It does not matter if your tastes lean towards country cottages or stylish loft condos, there is a special piece of property for everyone in Charleston. There is also a great selection of historical and heritage homes, plantation style manors and homes that will simply take your breath away.
- Schools - This area is home to some excellent schools, both public and private. There is also a wealth of post-secondary options that cater to students of all kinds. Whether you are seeking a school for trades or academics there are a great selection of schools that can provide the quality education that is important to you and your family.
- Employment - There is a thriving employment atmosphere in Charleston. The strong, skilled, educated workforce here provides a great backbone for the industrial and business communities. With such a wide array of opportunities it will never be difficult to find quality employment.
- Scenery - This is simply a beautiful area in which to live. The natural scenery creates a beautiful backdrop for the homes and properties. There is also an abundance of parks and green spaces that only add to the already inspiring visual element of Charleston. The local islands that sit just off the coast are a beautiful element of the scenery here, adding to the scenic coastline, and beautiful beaches.
- Investment - Real estate values in South Carolina are on the rise. Homes and properties here have become an excellent real estate investment. Not only are home owners realizing an excellent increase in the values of their homes, but investors are receiving a great ROI on investment properties.
- Recreation - This area is home to some splendid recreational options. The natural landscape provides fun and interesting recreation choices for people of all ages year round. Also the strong community programs have developed a strong corps of team and individual sports choices.
- Shopping/Entertainment - This area is home to some excellent shopping and entertainment options. Whether you enjoy movies or live theatre, malls or quaint shops, Charleston can provide you with the choices that you desire.
- Diverse Population - This area boasts an economically and racially diverse population with an abundance of culture from around the globe. This has created a wonderfully synchronized community with a strong emphasis on family values and equality.
There are numerous other reasons to relocate to Charleston, too many to list on one page in fact. Its simply a great place to live, and a great place to invest in real estate.
Lee Keadle is a professional Charleston REALTORŪ. with years of experience in the Charleston real estate
market, it is Lee's goal in life to facilitate the buying and selling of homes and properties in the Charleston area. For more information contact Lee
today or visit www.searchforcharlestonrealestate.com