These days it's hard to not notice... they're everywhere - Cell Phones. If you don't have one, then surely you know someone who does own one, and uses it quite often. Sometimes described as "cellular-hell", it's worth a look into the blast-from-the-past that you can experience with the latest cellular features.
There are many providers: Sprint, Verizon, and Cricket... to name a few. Many different minute-plans, ring tones, wallpaper options, and other downloads. However, the most nostalgic of it all are the games.
Yes... Oh Yes, we have games. We have Pac-Man, Frogger, Centipede, Trivial Pursuit, Uno, Ms. PacMan, Paper Boy, Galaga, Dig Dug, Monopoly, Yahtzee, Connect Four, Clue, Casino Games, Deal or No Deal, Mahjong, Solitaire, and the Classic Tetris! The memories of first playing these classics can bring back feelings long forgotten... a much simpler time. A time where the importance of the night was simply to Enjoy!
Do you remember what it was like to try and reach the "end" of Pac-Man? Do you know the thrill of reaching level 99 in Tetris? What about the sweating bullets produced from an aggressive game of Frogger? Have you experienced countless hours 'lapping the track' of Monopoly?
These memories of long-ago can be yours! You can re-live the good ole days with the use of a simple cellular phone. The good times of the past are held in the palm of your hand. Most easily, this can be seen in the oh-so-classic game of Solitaire. Solitaire has always been available to anyone with a deck of cards and some free time to kill. Well, now, you can have Solitaire plus so much more.
Lets wrap this up with a simple quiz:
1. How many streets have you ridden down in Paperboy, and actually hit the target of the paper into the mailbox?
2. Have you tested Pac-Man versus Ms. Pac Man to see who really is the "Best"?
3. How many hours have you spent with your friends and family proving to each other that you are the undisputed "Master" of Connect Four?
4. How many Levels does Tetris have?
5. How long does it take before you've solved Clue?
6. What has been your quickest game of Solitaire - win and lose?
Are you ready to Re-Live the adventures, using the cellular phone that fits in the palm of your hand?