Live and Play in Coyote Springs
By Mark Hostetler
Published 11/22/2007 | Real Estate
Imagine a blank desert canvas; add a golf course community containing numerous Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, expert training facilities and vacation golf villas all built around a 17 acre lake. Wake-up, you're not dreaming. This is the vision for the Villages of Coyote Springs; a 43,000 acre community located 50 miles north of Las Vegas at the junction of US 93 and State Route 168.
Conceived by the Wingfield Nevada Group, this master-planned community will feature all of the above as well as over 150,000 homes (built by Pardee Homes), custom lots, a boutique hotel and numerous other commercial and retail developments. Taking advantage of the desert environment, this community will be geared toward open spaces, village centered living with all the necessary community services, amenities and recreational activities. For residents not working in the village, the location is easy driving distance to Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix and Salt Lake City.
- Primary homes are being designed for affordable, luxurious living. The southwestern style of architecture will be characterized by the terra cotta rooftops, private courtyards and washed stone. Every home will also have access to high speed broadband technology.
- Secondary homes and vacation properties designed for those family getaways will also be available.
- Ranch estates will offer larger properties for those with a love of wide open spaces.
- Coyote Springs living appeals to all ages; the retirement residences will offer modern facilities for active seniors.
- 30,000 square food Village Community Center on a 17.3 acre lake
- Boat dock
- Lagoon pool with beach area, water slides
- Sporting fields
- 3000 seat amphitheater
- Walking trails
- Several neighborhood parks
- Private fitness center and day spa
- Swim club with multiple pools
- Equestrian center and horse park
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course & clubhouse (a series are planned for each phase of development)
- Golf Villas
- Golf training facility
Proposed Future Amenities
- Retail stores
- Gas station
- K-8 school
- Fire and medical emergency facilities
Home sales for Coyote Springs are scheduled for early 2008, and home completions are planned for late 2008.
For a quick guide to Las Vegas NV real estate, visit Welcome Home Nevada for the latest listings. You'll find easy access to all the various communities such as Green Valley NV real estate.