- Airbus - A culturally diverse company that develops, produces and supports world-leading airliners seating.
- Cobham Plc - Provides aerospace, precision engineering and specialist aircraft services in Dorset, UK.
- Dassault Aviation - A manufacturer and exporter of combat aircraft, which includes civil and military aircraft.
- DATC Group - A French company specialised in the design and manufacturing of drilling tools & consummables for mining & geotechnical industry.
- Defense Aerospace - Provides full news coverage of the European and worldwide defense and aerospace sectors.
- Electropoli - Specialized in surface treatment for the automotive industry.
- European Aeronautic Defence and Space - Specialized in commercial & military aircraft maintenance and modification.
- Giat Industries - Manufactures artillery systems, main tank armament, medium calibre weapons, and more in France.
- GKN Plc - Offers manufacturing resources to supply systems, structures, components & services for the aerospace industry.
- ITP Group - Involved in activities such as research, design, development, manufacturing and maintenance of engines.
- Lockheed Martin - A supplier of high technology systems and services to defence and civil government customers.
- NorthWest Aerospace Alliance - Provides a fully integrated support structure for Norh West Aerospace companies.
- Pilatus Aircraft Ltd - A Swiss manufacturer of single-engine turboprop aircraft that also develops, produces and sells aircraft and training systems.
- Rolls-Royce - Operates in four global markets: civil aerospace, defence aerospace, and marine and energy.
- Safran Aero Boosters - Designs, develops, manufactures, assembles, tests, maintains.
- Safran Aircraft Engines - A company that specializes in the manufacture of aircraft and rocket engines headquartered in Courcouronnes, France.
- Safran Helicopter Engines - Manufactures and maintains small gas turbines and other aircraft secondary power systems.
- Thales Group - Delivers solutions from flight simulation and secure transactions to integrated communications, naval and air defence systems.
- Vulcanair - An Italian aircraft design and manufacturer of general aviation aircraft based in Napoli, Italy.