Europe Baked Goods
- Bagel Nash UK - Bakeries in the UK, specialising in part-baked, fully-baked and dough form gourmet and soft pretzels.
- Biscuits Bouvard - Creats unexpected recipes and tempting, tasty biscuits that attracts new consumers
- Croissants de France - Offer bakery, pastry and chocolaterie of the lower keys and is considered an institution in key west.
- Cuisine de France - Cuisine de France is delighted to bring you freshly baked french breads, tempting pastries, baked confectionery, and other.
- Douceur de France - Goal is to recreate the taste of french pastries with a level of sophistication suitable for the finest palette.
- Fudges - Manufacturers of English biscuits, wafers, cookies and cream crackers exported worldwide.
- Furniss-foods - A UK company producing biscuits, cookies from Fairings to shortbreads.
- Hovis Bakery - Committed to baking bread which is made with natural wholewheat goodness to give the foundations for a healthy diet. Based in UK.
- Leibur - Leibur is Estonia's bread manufacturer offering a number of bread products throughout Estonia.
- Roberts Bakery - Produces some of the finest bakery products from the heart of rural Cheshire.
- Tom Chandley Bakery Engineers - Tom Chandley Bakery Engineers is the manufacturers and suppliers of commercial baking ovens in the UK
- Vie de France Yamazaki, Inc. - Produce a full line of european-inspired pastries, croissants, breads and desserts.
- Wasa - Wasa is a producer of crispbread, based in Sweden and also serving worldwide.
- WIESHEU GmbH - A manufacturer and producer of baking ovens for in-shop baking, snacks, convenience stores and catering.
- Willemse & van Engelen B.V. - bakery machines for traditional & industrial spraying of raw materials including jelly, chocolate, egg, fat and fondants.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved