- Astir - Astir offers a wide range of seasonal chocolate products and assorted small chocolates in Greece.
- Barry Callebaut - Barry Callebaut is the world's manufacturer of high-quality cocoa, chocolate and confectionery products based in Switzerland.
- BCH - BCH has supplied innovative solutions to the confectionery processing industry.
- Bolero S.A. - The Bolero product range includes chocolate bars, candies, and wafer sticks in a variety of fillings and oriental style locoums.
- Britannia Superfine - Manufacturers of chocolate, chocolate compounds, fondant, fudge, cake decorations, and ice cream coatings.
- Candy Spain - Specializing in the production of chewing gums, jellies, licorice, marshmallows, lollipops and soft chews.
- ChocoSuc Partner, s.r.o. - Producing chocolate and non-chocolate confections for the Slovak market.
- Confeitaria da Ajuda - The C. A. brand is widely connected with sugar coated nuts (almonds and pine nuts), crystallized fruits, and quince jam.
- Confiserie Rohan - Producers of hollow moulded chocolate products.
- Damel - Damel is a Spanish company operating in the field of sweets marketing.
- Dolciaria Oliviero - Dolciaria Oliviero offers nougats, (hard and soft), peanuts and sesame snack, chocolate eggs, marrons glaces and other products.
- Ducdo - Producing chocolate either sweet or bitter, with hazelnuts or liqueur.
- Elizabeth Shaw - Elizabeth Shaw is one of the prestigious chocolate manufactures in the UK.
- Ferrero - A dynamic, progressive company, fusing innovative approaches with its rich confectionery heritage.
- Fini - Fini produces gums in balls and roller shapes, coconut bubble gum, jumbos, and lambada chicken.
- Galleberg AS - Galleberg's business areas include selection, import, marketing, sale and distribution of sugar- and confectionery products.
- Godiva - Godiva is a one of the creators of the world's most elegant, hand-crafted chocolates, originated in brussels, belgium.
- Gum base - Gum base delivers chewing gum bases, & compressed powder gum for confectionery, nutraceutical, cosmetic & pharmaceutical products.
- Hatziyiannakis - The company is activated in the production & distribution of Dragees, chocolate & sugar products.
- IDC Holding, a.s. - I.D.C. is a producer of biscuits and other confectionery in Slovakia.
- Lacasa - Lacasa is a family company whose principle business is producing chocolate.
- Leonidas - Offers an wide and exclusive assortment of Belgian chocolate and Belgian prelines, truffles, orange peel, and marzipan.
- Ludwig Weinrich - Ludwig Weinrich is chocolate and chocolate candy factory in Germany.
- Mondelez International - Food manufacturers that offers confectioneries, includes chocolates, crispy wafers, 7up, trident and milk chocolate assortment.
- Neuhaus - The finest belgian chocolates from belgium's master-chocolatier neuhaus bring sheer delight to connoisseurs.
- Pastiglie Leone - Pastiglie Leone is one of the oldest confectionery companies in Europe.
- The Coca Cola Company - Makers of Coca Cola brands drinks that includes Sprite, Fanta, Vitaminwater, Maaza, Diet Coke and others.
- Thorntons chocolates - Thorntons offers chocolates, truffles, fudge gifts and presents, corporate gifts and wedding favours for sale online.
- Verquin Confiseur - Producing and selling a wide range of sweets for adults and the whole family at an affordable price for all.
- Vital - Vital & Zoon NV are manufacturers of nougat & chocolates in Belgium.
- Wilhelm Reuss - Offering products ranged from milk soluble drinking powder to instant tea drinks & coffee creamer as well as spreads and cocoa.
- Windel GmbH & Co. KG - Windel produces chocolate in all shapes and sizes.