Europe Law Associations
- Agricultural Law Association - UK's leading cross-disciplinary organisation dedicated to the interests of professional people in rural business.
- Amnesty International UK - Amnesty International UK is the UK section of the international human rights membership organisation.
- Association of European Lawyers - The Association of European Lawyers (AEL), was created to provide readily available expert legal service in Europe.
- Association of Independent European Lawyers - The Association of Independent European Lawyers is an independent, multilingual, legal firms located in the European Union (EU).
- European Company Lawyers Association - European Company Lawyers Association represents its members on a European and international level.
- European Criminal Bar Association - ECBA aims to promote the fundamental rights of persons under investigation, suspects, accused and convicted persons.
- European Food Law Association (EFLA) - is an international scientific association that has as its essential goal to study and to promote Food Law.
- European Patent Lawyers Association - Non-profit making corporation with a view to promote the equitable and efficacious handling of patent disputes in Europe.
- European Women Lawyers Association - Strengthen links between EU women lawyers and to encourage meetings, cooperation and unterstanding between women lawyers.
- European Women Lobby (EWL) - EWL lobbies European institutions and takes position for the improvement of European gender equality legislation.
- Finnish Bar Association - The Finnish Bar Association is an organization pertaining to public law, which is regulated by the The Act on Advocates of 1958.
- German-French Lawyers Association (DFJ) - pursues the promotion of the professional and personal relations between German and French lawyers.
- Heritage Law The home of heritagelaw Europe - Heritage and environment law UK EU and international Also NGO's.
- Law Society of England and Wales - Law Society of England and Wales safeguarding the public, supporting solicitors, promoting access to justice.
- Law Society of Ireland - The Law Society is the educational, representative and regulatory body of the solicitors' profession in Ireland.
- The Law Society of Scotland - The Law Society of Scotland is the governing body for Scottish solicitors.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved