The topic of this category is comprised of leather and tannery works in Europe including companies in skins and hides production, consultancy and distribution.
- Antonio Esteve S.A. - Offers hairsheep for handbag, shoe upper, goat suede, lamb nappa for garment, real wild deer for handbag, and more.
- BLC Leather Tech - European leather technology centre that offers leather testing systems, test equipment and supplies for a variety of applications.
- Bradleys Tannery - Leather tannery has been hand-making leather goods using traditional methods and local craftsmen.
- Faeda Conceria - Produces a range of leather which is used for footwear, travel goods, bags, wallets, and more.
- Gemata SpA - A producer of roller finishing machines for the finishing of leather skins, imitation skins and synthetic materials.
- Gruppo Dani S.p.a - Produces a wide range of leather for furniture, technical, sport, work footwear, walking shoes, automotive interiors and more.
- Macchi Salvadori - Produces sole leather bends for men, women and children's footwear of all thicknesses.
- Peruma Waalwijk BV - Specialised in the production of split and full grain leather for the leather processing industries in The Netherlands and abroad.
- Rompa Leder B.V. - A state-of-the-art tannery, located in the south of Holland.
- Russells - UK Leather Suppliers - Suppliers of fine leathers, materials and equipment to bookbinders, organ builders, musical instrument makers and conservators.
- Sicerp - Produces a range of leather which is produced in a broad scale of colours.