Europe Metal Associations
- British Stainless Steel Association - Promotes and develops the use of stainless steel by U.K. manufacturers and end users.
- Centro Inox - Is an Italian steel association that helps in the promotion of stainless steel from Italy to the rest of the world.
- EEF Association - A steel trade association for the European and UK steel industry.
- Eurofer - is the European Confederation of Iron and Steel Industries; founded in 1976, its offices are located in Brussels.
- Eurometaux - European non-ferrous metals association is the industry association responsible for non-ferrous metals producers and recyclers.
- International Manganese Institute - industry association that represents manganese ore and alloy producers, manufacturers of manganese-based products.
- International Stainless Steel Forum - research organisation, which serves as the world forum on various aspects of the international stainless steel industry.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved