EU Government Business
This category is with list of websites about European Government business or links to doing business with the EU authorities.
- Enterprise and Industry - Provides information on the EU's enterprise policy, entrepreneurship, business support, innovation, standardisation and more.
- Business Competition - The European Union business competition policy website with information on business ethics.
- CORDIS - The official website of the European Community Research and Development Information Service.
- eContent Programme - A market oriented programme which aims to support the production, use and distribution of European digital content.
- Euro Chambres - Aims to represent, serve and promote European Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- Eurodad - A network of NGOs accross Europe tracking and influencing development finance policies.
- European Business Register - A network of business registers kept by the registration authorities in most of the European countries.
- Ida Ireland - Provides information on the Irish economy including tax and investment advice for companies overseas looking to invest abroad.
- Intellectual Property - Offers EU intellectual property rights with official information links and detailed guidelines.
- The EU in The UK - Provides background briefings for the media as well as on-the-record comment on issues relevant to the Commission.
- WelcomEurope.com - Offers info about EU grants and loans from all major European Institutions such as the European Commission, the EBRD, & other.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved