Europe Children Health
- Aptamil Professional - Resources and literature to help healthcare professionals support mums and mums-to-be.
- Child Centre - Identifies, supports and implements cooperation on children at risk between countries and organisations in the region.
- Council for Steiner Waldorf Education - Aims to strengthen and develop Steiner education in our member countries by active interest and a mutual sharing of experience.
- EuroChild - A network of organisations and individuals working in and across Europe to improve the quality of life of children.
- European Network of Ombudsmen for Children - national, regional or local offices set up through legislation to independently promote children’s rights and interests.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - A paediatric centre offers healthcare services and academic biomedical research .
- Kidscape - Committed to keeping children safe from abuse.
- National Children's Bureau - Promotes the voices, interests and well-being of all children and young people across every aspect of their lives.
- World Vision UK - A relief and development agency helping people in nearly 100 countries in their struggle against poverty, hunger and injustice.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved