Europe Eye Conditions
- Advance Visioncare - An independent laser eye correction clinic in London.
- Diabetic Retinopathy - Aimed at patients and their professionals helping them look after their diabetic retinopathy and diabetes.
- Dr. Vryghem Belgium - Provides customised ablation, refractive eye surgery, topography, implantable contact lenses & other eye treatments.
- European Organisation for Rare Diseases - A patient-driven alliance of patient organisations and individuals active in the field of rare diseases.
- Eye Casualty - Offers information about common ocular emergencies and referrals including information on red eyes, & swollen eyelids.
- Eye Complications Study Group - Aims to promote the advancement of knowledge of all aspects of diabetic retinopathy, including epidemiology, pathology, & more.
- Focus Laser Vision - Laser eye and lasik surgery specialists. We specialize in eye and reading vision surgery in the UK.
- Glaucoma - A comprehensive source of up-to-date news and information about glaucoma.
- Macular Disease Society - Aims to build confidence and independence for those with central vision impairment.
- Micro & Anophthalmic Childrens Society - A home of information about microphthalmia, anophthalmia, coloboma and related conditions.
- Royal National Institute of the Blind - A UK’s charity offering information, support and advice to over two million people with sight problems.
- The Eye Cancer Network - Helps patients find much needed information and research on the various forms of ocular tumors and related eye diseases.
- The Eyecare Trust - A British charity that raises awareness of eye care and eye health.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved