- Amsterdam Clinic - Aims at fighting disease in a natural way, promoting health without incurring damaging side effects.
- Armenian Medical Network - Offers health and medical information, news and self-improvement and disease management tools.
- Babyvision - A revolutionary 4D scan studio in Shropshire which creates stunning life-like pictures of your unborn baby.
- Beaumont Hospital - Provides acute care services across a range of medical specialties.
- Brighton Collaboration - An international voluntary collaboration to facilitate the development, evaluation, and dissemination of high quality information.
- Cochrane Collaboration - Produces and disseminates systematic reviews of healthcare interventions and promotes the search for evidence.
- CPAC Europe - An online supplier of respironics CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) products in the UK.
- Direct Healthcare International - A medical group providing easy access to some of the medical facilities around the world.
- Elekta - A supplier of radiation oncology and neurosurgery solutions and services for precise treatment of cancer and brain disorders.
- Erasme Hospital - The academic medical center of the Université Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, Belgium.
- European Public Health Alliance - Aims to promote and protect the health of all people living in Europe.
- EuroRec - Provides services to industry, healthcare providers, policy makers and patients.
- Freedom Health - Provides skin improvement for example acne treatment, hiv and sti testing, hair removal and more.
- German Heart Institute Berlin - Offers medical services in four specialized departments: heart, thoracic, vascular surgery, and internal medicine-cardiology.
- Health On the Net Foundation - Aims to guide Internet users to reliable understandable accessible sources of medical and health information in Europe.
- Healthier Weight - Provides diagnosis, treatment and management of overweight & obese individuals.
- IDS Healthcare - An online resource for the healthcare industry.
- Integrated Treatment Services - Specialists in providing speech and language therapy support to clients in their home, educational and social settings.
- LifeScript - Provides healthy living secrets, read articles about healthy lifestyles for men and women.
- Lymphology Clinic - Deals with diseases and disorders of the lymph-vascular system; the organ of circulation and homeostasis.
- Meyer Augenprothetik - Artificial eye clinic in Germany. Produces eye prosthesises from glass in Munchen, Germany.
- Na Homolce Hospital - A Czech Republic hospital with physicians and surgeons, nurses, technicians, laboratory staff and other health care professionals.
- Oxford Wound Healing Foundation - A website directed towards clinical trials on the therapeutic efficacy of wound healing agents and regimens on chronic wounds.
- PaulMckenna.com - A clinic specialized in weight loss as well as neuro linguistic programming.
- Private Healthcare UK - The site embraces all aspects of private health care services and about general information.
- Red Cross and Red Crescent - Provides assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.
- Seven Seas - Offers multivitamins, glucosamine, nutritional supplements and dietary advice.
- Society for Pigment Cell Research - Aims at the promotion of interdisciplinary knowledge and research on the pigmentary system.
- Tamiflu - Offers flu treatment and flu prevention medication.
- The Linden Method - The most effective drug free cure for anxiety and panic disorders.
- YorkTest Laboratories - UK’s based food intolerance, sensitivity and allergy testing laboratory.