Armenia Social Sciences
- Caucasus Research Resource Centers - A network of resource, research and training centers with the goal of strengthening social science research.
- Civilitas Foundation - Encourages the responsibility of every citizen & promotes the right of every individual to benefit from his/her full potential.
- History of Armenia - History of Armenia and Artsakh (Karabakh) province, with a glossary of terms, famous people, and more.
- Human Rights in Armenia - Offers useful and updated information about human rights in Armenia, as well as documentation related to human rights.
- International Center for Human Development - ICHD strives to: strengthen the civil society; contribute to the development of the social sector and poverty alleviation and more
- Mousa Ler - Various resources about the past of Armenians &Mousa Dagh in particular where a battle for survival took place during the genocide
- Project Harmony Armenia - Pioneering technology development and training programs for professionals & educators.
- Unison NGO - Its mission is to support people with disabilities by promoting their human rights and providing various services.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved