- Ars Electronica Linz GmbH - Media facility and interface of art, technology, business, science, and society.
- ATB - A leading European manufacturer of electrical motors and drive systems.
- Austria Micro Systems - Provides innovative analog solutions in power management, sensors & sensor interfaces & mobile infotainment.
- Brother International Austria GesmbH - Brother are the number 1 supplier of laser printers through the retail channel. Based in Vienna / Inzersdorf, Austria.
- Codico GmbH - Specialized in electrical, electronic and communications technology products. Based in Perchtoldsdorf, Austria.
- E+E Elektronik Ges.m.b.H. - Manufactures transmitters, sensors, handheld instruments, data loggers and calibrators for measurement of relative humidity & more
- EGH Mechatronic Industries - Specialist for electronic product development including hardware, software and embedded system design. Based in Vienna.
- Grabner Instruments - Manufacturer of petroleum testing equipment for vapor pressure, flashpoint, viscosity, distillation & more.
- Green Clean GmbH - Offers specialised cleaning products for computers, service, technical and optical maintenance.
- Guger Technologies - The only global producer of biosignal analyses modules under MATLAB and Simulink.
- Kdg mediatech - One of Europe's leading manufacturers of CDs, DVDs, MCs and special products.
- KEBA - Manufacturing complete, innovative, top quality automation solutions for the industrial & energy sectors. Based in Linz.
- Molto Luce GmbH - An Austrian company specialising in the field of lighting and illumination systems.
- Mosdorfer - Provides a range of fittings for the telecommunication sector.
- Omicron electronics GmbH - An international company serving the electrical power industry with innovative solutions for primary and secondary testing.
- Payer International Technologies GmbH - Offers industrial solutions, plastic injection moulding and surface refinement.
- Prelonic Technologies OG - Prelonic technologies is building up a mass production facility for printed electronics, especially batteries and displays.
- RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems - Design, development and production of the best possible laser sensors, laser radar measurement devices and distancemeters.
- Schunk Vienna - Offers graphite for electronical & mechanical applications, current transmission systems, ceramic products & ultrasonic machines.
- Seidel Elektronik - A manufacturer of electronic and mechatronic products with speciality in EMS manufacturing and solution oriented services.
- Spectra-Physics - Develops and successfully produces ultra-fast lasers with comparable short pulses.
- Tele Automation Components - Specializes in the field of monitoring technology.