- AB Ancienne Belgique - One of the key cultural organisations in Flanders, a position it shares with deSingel, the MuHKA .
- Antwerp Gipsy Ska Orkestra - Includes biography, member profiles, free mp3 downloads, links and contacts.
- Bluegrass in Belgium - Bluegrass in Belgium was created to bring together bluegrass musicians and fans in Belgium.
- Brussels Madrigal Singers - The BMS, a group dedicated to choral music , performs several public concerts each year.
- Choux de Bruxelles - A management and label operating from Brussels.
- Dancevibes - The only site dedicated solely to belgian electronic music. Free download music,pictures, biographies of artists, forums & more.
- Electrobel - An underground electronic music community.
- Elyts Records and Publishing - A small record and publishing company based in Brussels, Belgium and is founded by Gyle Waddy.
- Flanders Festival - One of the most prominent cultural events. Providing a unique setting for musical events.
- La Monnaie - The Belgian National Opera House ,located in the historic heart of Brussels, near the City Hall and the Grand-Place.
- News - A music company specialized in cross-over dance, club, techno, quality house,& CD distribution& more.Located in Gent ,Belgium.
- Piens Music Planet - Offers the largest selection of musical instruments in Europe, all popular brands under the same roof.
- The Belgian Pop and Rock Archives - This website contains the story of Belgian Pop and Rock Music from the sixties to the present day.
- The Brussels Chamber Orchestra - Their repertoire includes works spanning from Mozart to Britten, Elgar, Bartók, Hindemith or Schoenberg.
- The Collegium Vocale Gent - One of the first ensembles that extended the new interpretative principles of Baroque music to the vocal repertoire.
- The Logos Foundation - Located in Gent,Belgium.Dedicated to experimental music in Flanders. Listings of various facilities, concerts,& artists.
- Vlaamse Opera - An opera house, with two magnificent buildings in Antwerp & Ghent, & a main player in theinternational field.