Belgium Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence Lab - The Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Focuses on origins of language and robotic agents.
- Centre for Computational Linguistics (CCL) - Focusses on research in formal and computational linguistics, and its application in natural language processing.
- IMEC - Europe’s largest independent research center in nano-electronics and nano-technology. Located in Leuven, Belgium.
- Principia Cybernetica Web - The Project aims to develop a complete philosophy or "world-view", based on the principles of evolutionary cybernetics.
- University of Namur - Is focalized on scientific issues regarding interactions between ICTs and Society.
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - Computer Science Department.Research groups cover artificial intelligence,programming technology, system and software engineering.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved