- Bulbrokers - A nonbanking financial and investment company, leader in the brokerage services on the Bulgarian, regional and global markets.
- Bulgarian National Bank - The Central Bank of Bulgaria. Its main objective is to maintain the stability of the national currency.
- Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia - Improves the liquidity of the capital market. Organization of trading in securities and other financial instruments.
- Central Cooperative Bank - A universal commercial bank, holding full banking license for domestic and international operations.
- Corporate Commercial Bank AD - The Bank's operations are aimed at providing professional and non-standardized bank services with high value added.
- DSK Bank - Provides general information about the bank and its services.
- Interlease EAD - A Bulgarian-registered lease company with shareholder The National Bank of Greece.
- Karoll - Karoll is among the first local institutions to provide fund raising services for its corporate clients.
- SFB Capital Market JSC - SFB provides standardized corporate information about Bulgarian companies as well as additional research and analysis.
- United Bulgarian Bank - Through the merger of 22 Bulgarian regional commercial banks, the most comprehensive consolidation project in Bulgaria.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved