Bulgaria Social Sciences
- Bulgaria's History - Brief history from the Thracian Kingdom and First Bulgarian Kingdom to today's nation.
- Bulgarian Charities Aid Foundation - An expert organisation, working for the development of modern philanthropy and strong and effective non-profit sector.
- Bulgarian Club at MIT - Provides news, photos and members' homepages.
- Bulgarian Fund for Women - Supports the economic independence of women by reducing women's poverty and unemployment, eliminating all forms of violence.
- Center for the Study of Democracy - An interdisciplinary public policy institute dedicated to the values of democracy and market economy.
- SCOH-Sofia Ltd - The biggest and most specialized Bulgarian center in the field of pediatric oncohematology.
- Zaedno - Dedicated for charity campaigns and online donations. A web site for on-line donations for important social causes and initiatives
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved