Czech Republic Art Museums
- Brno City Museum - An institution that was charged with caring for the cultural heritage of its city. Includes history, opening hours ,admission fees
- Hop Museum - Includes exhibitions about the development of hops breeding from middle ages to 20th century. Located in Zatec.
- Jewish Museum in Prague - Preserves valuable artefacts from the Prague synagogues that had been demolished during the reconstruction of the Jewish Town.
- Mucha Museum - Dedicated to the life and work of the world-acclaimed Czech ART NOUVEAU artist Alphonse Mucha (1860-1939).
- Museum Of Communism - The Museum presents a vivid account of Communism, focusing generally on Czechoslovakia and particularly on Prague .
- Museum of the Bohemian Paradise - The collecting activities focused on archaeology, history and ethnography. as well as history of stone cutting & jewellery making.
- National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library - Featuring exquisite Czech and Slovak folk art and costumes, fine art, political history, maps and militaria.
- National Museum - It seeks to enhance the sense of national identity and awareness of being part of the whole framework of European culture.
- Sladecek Museum of Local History - Offers a tour round historical expositions and a simulated adit in the Kladno Castle.
- Sports Cars Museum - The collection forms racing and sporting cars from twenties of last century after as much as present.
- The National Museum - The museum is in charge of the historical book fund, castle libraries, a specialised public library and a specialised archive.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved