Czech Republic Research Institutes
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic - Conducts basic research in a broad spectrum of the natural, technical and social sciences and the humanities.
- Astronomical Institute - Includes details on history, scientific departments, topics, activities & contact information.
- Center for Theoretical Study (CTS) - Performs high quality theoretical research in diverse fields, ranging from the humanities through the exact sciences.
- GfK Czech - Supplier of market research & opinion polling services in the Czech Republic. Offers a wide range of Business Information Services
- Institute of Botany of the ASCR - The Institute carries out basic botanical research at the level of species, populations and plant communities.
- Institute of Chemical Technology - Offers project development services on newly proposed Czech projects. Information on studies, science and research activities.
- Institute of Entomology - A scientific institution of basic and applied research in areas, in which insects are either in focus of attention.
- Institute of Geology - Its main purpose is to gain, interpret and integrate the knowledge of the Earth System and its geologic and biologic past.
- Institute of Parasitology - Performs research on human and animal parasites at the organismal, cellular and molecular levels.
- Theatre Institute - Provides a complex information service in the area of theatre, dance, puppet theatre and other forms of the performing arts.
- VTÚLaPVO - Involved in applied researches, development, testing, logistic support and verification activities.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved