Czech Republic Science
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic - Conducts basic research in a broad spectrum of the natural, technical and social sciences and the humanities.
- AnLab Ltd. - Offers serological, bacteriological, parasi- tological and pathological and biochemical comprehensive laboratory services.
- Faculty of Science - It currently has 29 departments, 3 museums and a large Botanical Garden .
- Institute of Computer Science - A computing center of the czechoslovak academy of sciences.
- Institute of Experimental Botany - The Institute primarily conducts basic research in plant biology, namely in plant genetics, physiology and biotechnology.
- Institute of Information Theory and Automation - Conducts fundamental and applied research in computer science, signal and image processing, pattern recognition, system science,..
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry - Carries out fundamental research in organic chemistry, biochemistry and related disciplines
- Institute of Photonics and Electronics (IPE) - The main fields of research are photonics, optoelectronics and electronics.
- Technological Profile of the Czech Republic - Database for surveying the country's innovative potential and technological profile.
- The Association of Research Organizations (AVO) - The only organization which represents and promotes in full extent the interests of applied research in entrepreneur sector.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved