- Cedok - Travel Corporation, Destination Management Company, Based in Prague.
- Czech Canada - Natural park situated in the south of the Czech Republic.Lists geographical information, the region's history, and monuments.
- Czech Museum of Silver - Concentrates on the history of Kutná Hora region and on Kutná Hora itself as a Royal Mining Town.
- ITC Travel & Conference - A leading destination and event management company operating throughout the czech republic.
- Jewish Museum in Prague - Jewish Town - The cemetery and the synagogues are open to the public in the Jewish Town in Josefov is near Old Town Square.
- Lucerna Palace - A famous Prague passage with stores, restaurants, movie theatre, and concert hall.
- Monastery of the Infant Jesus of Prague - Includes history, details of services, museum, directions, opening hours & contact information.
- My Czech Republic - A destination guide & source of first-hand information about various aspects of Czech life, offering practical travel information.
- Orloj - Astronomical Clock - Contains photos, and text about the clock's function, history and legends.
- Podyjí National park - Features : rocky amphitheatres, cliffs, meanders, detritus fields, impervious ravines, several types of heatland ,etc.
- Prague Castle - An ancient symbol of the Czech lands, is the most significant Czech monument.
- Prague Experience - With numerous photos & brief description for each of Prague's major sights including Charles Bridge, the Old, New, Jewish towns...
- Prague sightseeing - All information you need to know about places of interest in Prague.
- Strahov Monastery - Information about one of the oldest monasteries of the Premonstratensian Order in the world.
- The Vrtba Garden - Situated on the slope of Petřín Hill and is one of the most precious and beautiful of Prague's Baroque gardens.
- ZOO Dvur Kralove - Situated not far from the largest Czech mountains-the Giant Mountains (Krkonoše). Includes history, facilities & contact details.