- Art Museum of Estonia - At present there are five active branches of the Art Museum of Estonia. Information about each branch and current exhibitions.
- Dominican Monastery Museum - Offers besides medieval architecture a large collection of carved stones and an exhibition Dominicans in Tallinn.
- Eduard Vilde Museum - Provides a survey of the writer's life and work and gives a very good idea of the urban mode of life in the 1920s.
- Estonian Maritime Museum - The exposition is on the history of Estonian maritime, ship & boat building, ports, navigational aids on the ships & lighthouses.
- Estonian Museum of Applied Art and Design - The collection, with 15 000 exhibits, includes works of textile art, ceramics, porcelain, leather, glass, jewellery, metalwork,...
- Estonian Open Air Museum - Owns the largest collection of national architecture in Estonia. Collecting and researching countryside architecture.
- Estonian Theatre and Music Museum - Collects, preserves, studies and introduces Estonian theater and music.
- Kiek in de Kök - A branch of Tallinn City Museum in the canon tower. Information on opening times, admissions & exhibition.
- Kohtla Kaevanduspark Museum - The sights on offer: sorting tower of burning stone, addle mountains, old mining areas, ESKU world's biggest digger.
- Museum of New Art - Collection includes masterpieces by P.Picasso, J.Rustin, Corneille, Y.Ono, J.P.Witkin, E.Lucie-Smith, M.G.Rivera, E.Ohlson,.......
- Museum of Tartu University History - Situated on the basement floor of the university main building.The site provides an overview of the exhibitions.
- Museum of Viljandi - The major centre for the history of Viljandi County. Museum of archaeology, cultural heritage and natural history.
- Occupations Museum - The permanent exposition of the Occupations Museum,reflects developments in Estonia from 1940 to 1991.
- Saaremaa Museum - Includes Kuressaare castle, Eemu windmill, Aaviks memorial museum, Mihkli farm museum, Ruhnu Museum & archive library.
- Saku Brewhouse and the Museum of Beer - In the museum one can see historical objects related to brew making ,facilities, containers, labels and photographs.
- Tartu City Museum - Collecting, studying and displaying the objects connected with town history as well as other sources.
- Tartu Toy Museum - The display includes artist-made dolls, souvenir dolls from around the globe, traditional Finno-Ugric toys & more.
- The Estonian Literary Museum - A national scientific institution, Its task is to collect, preserve, study & display the national cultural heritage of Estonia.
- The Estonian Museum of Natural History - A state institution in the area of government of the Ministry of the Environment and has the status of a national museum.
- The Kaali Crater Museum of Meteoritics & Limestone - Learn about the characteristics of meteor deposits, limestone and dolomite and the history of Kaali village .
- The Narva Museum - One of the oldest museums of Estonia. The museum and gallery are located in Narva castle.
- The Tallinn City Museum - Contains eight different museums with informatin on each.
- Valga Museum - A regional museum with an exposition about the history of Valga town and county.