- Ahhaa - Aims to introduce science to people at large, through exhibitions, science events and school activities.
- Casa De Baile Dance Center - Description of dances and list of classes and teachers.
- Estonian Academy of Music and Theater - Information about the academy, study programs, admission and events.
- Estonian Educational and Research Network - Managing, coordinating and developing the computer network of science, education and culture.
- International House Tallinn - One of the leading language teaching and teacher training organisations in Estonia.
- Multilingua Language Centre - The company offers its customers competent and professional language training. Overview of courses.
- Pushkin Institute - Offers Russian language courses.
- Pärnu College, University of Tartu - University of tartu is proud to maintain, promote estonian culture and shape the international image of estonian science.
- Tallinn College - Offers internationally competitive applied higher education essential for Estonian development.
- Tartu University Library - The oldest and biggest continuously working library in Estonia. Its collections contain materials on all fields of science .
- TEA Publishers - Language center & publisher. TEA is located in Tallinn, teaching foreign languages, such as English, German, Finnish, & Estonian.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved