- Finnish Port Association - The central organisation of the municipal and private public ports. Promotes and acts for the interests of it's members.
- Lamor Subsea Ltd - It focuses on underwater environmental protection systems and equipment based on Lamor's oil spill response technology .
- Port of Hamina - Finland's fifth largest port,closest port to Russia, just 35 kilometers away, handling some five million tonnes of cargo annually.
- Port of HaminaKotka Ltd - Export and transshipment port in Finland, offers service center for logistics and other port related industries.
- Port of Hanko - The Port of Hanko is the southernmost port in Finland, specialised in paper exports and car imports.
- Port of Oulu - Provides services all year round in Northern Scandinavia's largest city, which has many enterprises.
- Port of Pori - Port of Pori consists of two different harbours, Mäntyluoto and Tahkoluoto. Provides full-scale port services.
- Port of Turku - Located in the most accessible part of the country, serving all of Scandinavia, Northern Europe, the Baltic States and Russia.
- UKI Workboat Ltd - A company which designs and builds boats and vessels for professional use.
- University of Turku - Providers of education, research and expert services in the maritime field and in related fields in Finland.
- Visit Kemi - The world's only tourist icebreaker, operates on the northern Gulf of Bothnia out of Kemi in Finnish Lapland.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved