Greece social sciences
- American School of Classical Studies - Provides graduate students and scholars a base for research and study in the history and monuments of Hellenic civilization.
- Anthropological Association of Greece - Non-profit research society promoting anthropological sciences.
- Athens Archaeological Park - Offers photos and brief summaries of the archaeological sites.
- Foundation of the Hellenic World - Promotes historic, educational and social activities.
- Greek Archaeology - Collection of useful links on Greek archaeology & Research institutes.
- Helike Foundation - Provides informations about the ongoing search for the prehistoric town on Santorini, pursued the search for ancient Helike.
- Minoan Crete - Provides information about all the major and some of the minor archaeological sites of the Bronze Age civilisation in Crete.
- The A.G. Leventis Foundation - The aim of the Foundation was to support educational, cultural, artistic and philanthropic causes in Cyprus, Greece and elsewhere.
- The Danish Institute at Athens - Supports research and studies in archaeology, history, literature, architecture, art history, cultural tradition and language.
- The Mallakastra Regional Archaeological Project - Investigates the history of prehistoric and historic settlement and land use in an area centered on the Greek colony of Apollonia.
- The Prehistoric Archaeology of the Aegean - Series of lessons tracing the Aegean from Palaeolithic and Neolithic times to Minoan Crete and Mycenaean Greece.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved