- Abbey Court Hotel - Situated in a quiet residential area of St. Peter Port .Abbey Court can accommodate a total of fifty one guests .
- Hotel Jerbourg Guernsey - Offers panoramic sea views, a swimming pool, a welcoming bar, comfortable lounge and a superb internationally renowned restaurant.
- La Barbarie Hotel - One of the finest Guernsey hotels, provides easy access to the lovely cliffs, bays and coves on the South coast of Guernsey.
- La Frégate Hotel - Combines the charm and character of an 18th Century Manor House with the amenities of a modern boutique hotel .
- La Grande Mare Hotel - Provides details on services, country club and amenities, along with information on the latest promotions and special offers.
- La Michele Hotel - A two star hotel in Guernsey. Nestling in the quiet country lanes of St. Martins, a short walk from picturesque Fermain Bay.
- La Trelade Hotel Guernsey - Open all the year round enjoy a luxury indoor swimming pool and health suite, stylish accommodation and an excellent restaurant.
- La Villette Hotel and Leisure Club - 3 star hotel situated in the tranquil southern Parish of St. Martin. Accommodates up to 68 guests all year round.
- Le Chene Hotel - A popular family run hotel in the Channel Islands, ideal retreat for walkers and nature lovers alike.
- Le Friquet Country Hotel - This Guernsey hotels facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, restaurant, bar and more.
- Les Rocquettes Hotel - It has an excellent location, being within walking distance of the town centre of St Peter Port, and Beau Sejour .
- Old Government House Hotel - The longest established and most historically famous hotel in the Channel Islands.
- Sunnydene Country Hotel - Family run hotel is situated near the south coast, close to cliff path walks and Saints Bay.
- The Clubhouse at La Collinette Hotel - Situated on the outskirts of St Peter Port offers over 30 rooms with all modern amenities.
- The Cobo Bay Hotel - A 3 star beach hotel situated on the West Coast of Guernsey and boasts unrestricted ocean views.
- The Duke of Richmond Hotel - Located in the capital town of St. Peter Port Guernsey overlooking a quiet park. Details of rooms, services & contacts.
- The Imperial Hotel Guernsey - All bedrooms have en suite private facilities, colour television, hair dryer, direct dial telephone & more.
- The Peninsula Hotel - The most recently built of all Guernsey's hotels and is ideally situated on a sandy beach on the north-west coast of the Island.
- The Saints Bay Hotel - Provides exceptionally comfortable & well appointed 3 star hotel accommodation.Situated on the South coast cliffs at Icart Point
- Wayside Cheer Hotel - An ideal family hotel in Guernsey, overlooking the beautiful sandy Grandes Rocques Bay. Details of facilities and entertainment.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved