- Artisan frames - Irish Framing specialists catering for all tastes and styles .
- Buildings of Ireland - The website of the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage containing thousands of images of buildings from all over Ireland.
- Dublin Arts Council - dedicated to enriching the community by striving to provide the highest caliber arts and arts education experiences.
- Fairbrook House - Museum of Contemporary Figurative Art and Gardens, in Waterford, Ireland.
- Gallery of Photography - Ireland's premier venue for photography. gallery, classes, facilities, and publications.
- Irish Photographers' Website - A directory of photographers, searchable by areas of specialisation and county. Includes a forum, news & links.
- Irish Photographic Federation - Including details of the club website, meetings, competitions and awards and contact information.
- Julie Douglas - Offering weekly and weekend art courses in a beautifully situated studio, overlooking Lough Graney and the mountains beyond.
- Kinsale Pottery and Arts Centre - Provides arts and crafts courses for adults and children, specialising in pottery, art, drawing and painting, glass fusing & more.
- Mandy Dale Art - Mandy Dale is a watercolour artist from Myrtleville, Co Cork, Ireland. She specialises in landscapes, seascapes, birds & animals.
- National Museum of Ireland - The nationís premier cultural institution & that with the strongest emphasis on Irelandís art, material culture & natural history.
- Rod Coyne - Website of Rod Coyne, specilaizes in medium acrylics on canvas or paper and work from life, sourcing landscapes and seascapes.
- Stephen Dee - Stephen Dee works in miniature, sculpting individual figures and scenes for a variety of galleries and private clients, often taking an oblique look at 20th century popular culture.
- The Art Teachers Association - The Art Teachers Association of Ireland is a national association with regional branches. Its purpose is to link art teachers from all parts of the country, socially and professionally.
- The Hunt Museum - Exhibiting one of Ireland's greatest private collections of art and antiquities, dating from the Neolithic to the 20th Century.
- The Visual Arts Centre - It was the first artists studio co-operative of it's kind in Ireland. Cecily Brennan, Eithne Jordan, Teresa McKenna and Gwen O'Dowd were centrally involved in it's formation and development.