Ireland Health Organizations
- Alpha One Foundation - Promotes research into Alpha1,improving diagnosis, treatment & improving life expectancy &lifestyle of people with this condition.
- An Bord Altranais - Maintain the register of nurses in Ireland and give guidance to the nursing profession generally.
- Aware - An organization formed by a group of interested patients & mental health professionals to help people who suffer from depression.
- Chiropractic Association of Ireland (CAI) - It is a voluntary self-regulating supervisory body serving the chiropractic profession and the people of Ireland.
- Entrust - The Irish Clinical Nurse Managers Association, works on behalf of first line nursing management in Irish Health Care.
- European Institute of Women's Health - A non-governmental organisation working to make the health and well being of women a priority for the European Commission.
- Fight for Sight - The only national voluntary organisation solely concerned with the prevention of sight loss.
- Health Service Executive - The HSE provides all of Ireland's public health services, in hospitals and communities across the country.
- IASLTPP - The Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Private Practice.
- Institute of Physical Therapy - Ireland's only School of Physical Therapy which are scientific forms of hands-on treatment for musculoskeletal conditions.
- Irish Association for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus - The leading body in Ireland for information, support and advice about Spina Bifida and/or Hydrocephalus.
- Irish Association of Suicidology - Promotes awareness of the problems of suicide and suicidal behaviour in the general public by holding conferences and workshops.
- Irish Council for Psychotherapy - The professional organisation which represents psychotherapists in Ireland.
- Irish Heart Foundation - Ireland's only national charity for heart health & is working to reduce premature death & disability from heart disease & stroke.
- Irish Institute of Rural Health Ltd - Aims to encourage good health and standards of practice in rural Ireland and to promote research.
- Irish Medical Organisation - The role of the IMO is to represent doctors in Ireland and to provide them with all relevant services.
- Irish Patients Association - Information about the association, including news, issues, services & contacts.
- Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association - Represents the international research-based pharmaceutical industry in Ireland.
- Migraine Association of Ireland - Provides information, support and reassurance for people with migraine and other headache disorders in Ireland.
- National Irish Safety Organisation - A voluntary body dedicated to the promotion of Health and Safety in Irish workplaces.
- Shine - National organisation dedicated to upholding the rights and addressing the needs of all those affected by mental ill health.
- St. Catherine's Association - Provides education, training, healthcare and residential/respite care to clients who have intellectual and other disabilities.
- St. Francis Hospice - Provides specialist palliative care to patients with advanced Cancer and Motor Neurone Disease, living in north Dublin.
- The Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute - INDI - The professional organisation for clinical nutritionists/dietitians in Ireland.
- Versacchi - An organization dedicated to helping men & women who experience problematic,thinning hair.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved