- Aikido In Ireland - A comprehensive guide to Aikido in Ireland. Lists all the dojos of both north and south and also all courses.
- Association of Irish Riding Clubs Ltd - National body for riding clubs in Ireland presenting background information, news, calendar, results & photos.
- Belfast Flying Club - A light aircraft flying club formed to provide pilot training and aircraft hire to members.
- Birds Ireland - A selection of the best guided birdwatching tours in Ireland, rare bird news, articles, and books.
- Cullaun Sailing Club - Located on the shore of the Lough Cullaunyheeda, Co. Clare. Provides information on events, training & results.
- Fishing in Ireland - A complete angling guide and fisheries resource information on fishing in Ireland.
- Horse Sport Ireland - The National Governing Body for all equestrian sport in Ireland.
- Irish Birding - An online resource for birders in Ireland, provide a mixture of news, photos, topical articles & more.
- Irish Greyhound Board - A commercial semi-state body which is responsible for the control and development of the greyhound industry in Ireland.
- Irish Ki-Aikido Association - Information on Aikido in Ireland including clubs, courses, photos and Aikido links.
- Irish Sports Council - Responsible for the promotion, development and coordination of sport in Ireland, with structures, activities, strategy and news.
- Laughter Yoga Ireland - An alternative aerobic exercise & preventative therapy against other ailments; natural pain relief.
- Martial Arts Incorporated - Specialise in Private, One to One Training in: Kickboxing, Self-Defence and Mixed Martial Arts.
- Scouting Ireland - The National Scout Association for Ireland and a member of the World Organisation of the Scout Movement.
- The Camogie Association - Introduction to the sport, fixtures, rules of the game plus explanation of how camogie differs from hurling.
- The Galway County Badminton Association - Includes links to area clubs, upcoming events, results, entry forms, & leagues.
- The Inland Fisheries Ireland - To conserved, managed, developed the valuable natural resources of Inland Fisheries and Sea Angling.
- Triathlon Ireland (TI) - The national governing body for the sport of Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquathlon in Ireland.