Ireland Historic Areas
- Christ Church Cathedral - Dublin - Includes history, archive catalogue, images, and visitor information.
- Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford - The only neo - classical Georgian Cathedral in Ireland, considered to be of enormous architectural importance.
- Earthlore Explorations - An illustrated history from Earthlore Ireland of the medieval King John's castle in Limerick city.
- Heritage Island - The Heritage Island website brings together the best visitor attractions and heritage towns on the island of Ireland.
- Heritage of Ireland - Information about many of the national monuments, historic houses, parks & gardens, historic sites & inland waterways.
- Houses, Castles and Gardens of Ireland - Offers houses, castles and gardens of Ireland, includes unique properties and gardens.
- Irish Georgian Society - Architectural Heritage Society promotes the conservation of distinguished examples of architecture and the allied arts in Ireland.
- Lights of Ireland - Contemporary color photographs by John Eagle featuring the Irish Lights, with brief historical overviews.
- Mills & Millers of Ireland - The society aims to encourage and assist in the preservation of Ireland's old and ancient industrial Irish buildings - Mills.
- Researching Historic Buildings in the British Isle - A guide to researching historic buildings, covers archives, maps, images, building types & more.
- St Columb's Cathedral - Includes history and a tour of St Columb's Cathedral, a major tourist attraction in the City of Londonderry.
- Swords Castle, Co Dublin - A beautiful and historic town only five minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from the Capital City.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved