Lithuania Textiles and Nonwoven
- Comco - Specialized in the production of quilts, pillows, bed slips, cotton and polyurethane foam mattresses, mattress covers, & more.
- Drobe - Offers fabrics from pure wool and semi wool for men wear and women wear.
- Duguva - Offers types of colourful synthetic ropes, straps and belts.
- Eudra - Involved in new and second-hand clothes wholesale and is one of the largest companies of this kind in Lithuania.
- Interscalit - A manufacturer of a range of quilts located in Šiauliai, Lithuania.
- Kirpte - Manufactures sportswear for basketball, football (soccer) and rugby players.
- Klasikine tekstile - Specializes in weaving of linen and other fabrics as well as sewing of a wide range of household textiles.
- Lelija - The biggest in Lithuania garment manufacturing company, producing annually around 2,6 million outwear textile clothing.
- Limageda - Wholesale and retail sale of linen, cotton and composite textile. The main products are being sold in Lithuania.
- Neaustima - Specialized in the factories of nonwoven materials in the Baltic States.
- UAB Silkeborg - An exclusive manufacturer of high quality, unique throws made from all natural Scandinavian wools.
- Vernitas - Produces knitting and textile yarns from acrylic (PAN) fibre and its blends with other fibres.
- Verpstas - Produces outerwear for children, women and man of various types of yarn.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved