- Airborne Museum 'Hartenstein' - Situated in the centre of Oosterbeek ,Netherlands. Shows the course of events during the Battle of Arnhem.
- Cobra Museum - Located in Amsterdam. The museum has a major collection of key works by artists of the CoBrA group (1948-1951) .
- Jan Adam Zandleven Museum - This museum shows an overview of the paintings of the Dutch painter Jan Adam Zandleven (1868-1923).
- Jewish Historical Museum - Amsterdam - Collects objects &works of art associated with the religion,culture & history of the Jews in the Netherlands& its former colonies.
- Kröller-Müller Museum - Featuring fine art, mainly from the 19th & 20th centuries,with extensive range of works by Vincent van Gogh, & a sculpture garden.
- Museum het Rembrandthuis - The museum is located in the center of Amsterdam, near the famous Waterlooplein .
- Museum Jan van der Togt - Collection of modern art, including paintings, sculptures, and glass.
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam - Features a magnificent selection of Dutch paintings from the Golden Age. Opening hours ,addresses ,Ticket prices .shops ,& more.
- Stedelijk Museum - Exhibits paintings, sculpture, photography, graphic arts.Located at the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Post CS-building ,Amsterdam.
- Steltman Galleries Amsterdam - One of Netherland musuem and landmark with exhibitions of local and international artists paintings and more.
- The Houseboat Museum - The unique chance to personally experience how exactly life is on board a houseboat in an Amsterdam canal.
- Utrecht’s Centraal Museum - It has a large & varied collection of art divided into five departments: old masters, modern art, design, fashion & local history.
- Van Abbemuseum - One of the leading museums for modern and contemporary art in Europe.
- Van Gogh Museum - The museum contains the largest collection of paintings by Vincent van Gogh in the world. Located in Amsterdam.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved