Norway Banks and Financial Services
- Canica - One of the largest companies in Norway covering manufacturing, fast moving consumer goods, retail and real estate.
- Carnegie - An independent Nordic investment bank with a strong position in securities broking, investment banking, asset management, & more.
- Eksportfinans - The Norwegian export credit agency provides financing for export of Norwegian capital goods and services.
- Ferd - A privately-owned Norwegian industrial and financial group. Includes history, details of activities, services, & business areas.
- Nordea - Providing a wide range of products, services and solutions within banking, asset management and insurance.
- Norges Bank - Specializes in developing and safeguarding economic stability in Norway. Includes profile, services, publications and statistics.
- Orkla Group - Operates in the branded consumer goods, materials, renewable energy and financial investment sectors.
- The Finance Sector Union of Norway - An active, future-oriented and effective trade union for all employees in the finance sector.
- The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway - Responsible for the supervision of banks, finance companies, mortgage companies, insurance companies, pension funds, & more.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved