- AMAP - An international organization implements components of the Arctic Environmental Protection Strategy.
- Christian Michelsen Research AS - Operates in technological research and development to the construction of prototypes & the commercialisation of complete products.
- CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute) - Offers an annual scholarship for the distinguished Norwegian scholar Chr. Michelsen.
- Institute of Marine Research - Provides advice to Norwegian authorities on aquaculture and the ecosystems of the Barents sea, Norwegian sea & other.
- NHDC - An institution under the Faculty of Social Science at the University of Tromsų aims is to computerize the Norwegian censuses.
- Norwegian Hydrogen Forum (NHF) - A non-profit organization to promote the advantages of hydrogen as an energy carrier.
- SINTEF - The largest independent research organisation in Scandinavia.
- The Fridtjof Nansen Institute - An independent foundation engaged in research on international environmental, energy and resource management politics.
- The Research Council of Norway - Offers project support to companies that invest in innovation through research and development.
- The University Centre in Svalbard - Offers high quality courses at the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level in arctic biology, arctic geophysics, & more.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved