Sweden Research Institutes
- Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics - Conducts research on animal & environmental ethics, autonomy, biobank ethics, biosafety & biosecurity, codes of practice, etc..
- Glafo - Glass Research Institute - Provides glass research, development, education and technical support, mostly for art, container and fibre glass manufacturers.
- Institute for International Economic Studies - A research institute at Stockholm University, produces outstanding research for publication in leading international journals.
- KTH - The largest institution for engineering education and technical research in Sweden, located in Stockholm.
- Life & Peace Institute - An international and ecumenical centre of research on and action for peace and justice. Based in Uppsala, Sweden.
- National Institute of Economic Research - Performs analyses and forecasts of the Swedish and international economy and conducts related research.
- Research Institutes of Sweden - The purpose of the Institute is to strengthen the competitiveness of food industry and biotechnology companies.
- Swedish Institute of Space Physics - A governmental research institute. Carries out basic research, education & associated observatory activities in space physics.
- Swerea - An Industrial Research Institute for Manufacturers and Users of Ceramic Materials.
- Swerea Group - A leading institute within corrosion and metals research. Develops and improves solutions for materials research.
- Umeå University - Provides information about research projects in the environmental area.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved