8 Rules for a Successful Date
By Ovi Dogar
Published 01/5/2007 | Dating
Dating is a necessary part of finding the perfect match for you. Its a selection process, that needs to be followed with some type of an idea of how to handle yourself.
The easiest way to meet women is to be approachable and make new friends. This way you will meet more people and some of them might have female friends they will set you up with. You will be exposed to new places and activities, which might lead to meeting women.
There are guys that know how to date, guys that haven't dated in years, or others that has never been successful with women. Whatever the case, they all should follow some common rules for to have a successful date.
Finally you have a date with the beautiful girl you look after for some good time and she never seen you before. But, the miracle happened and you have the chance to meet her and impress her at a date. So, to not fail in you date watch out these important dating rules.
1. Try to look your best and be punctual on dates. Get your hygiene and stiling sorted out. Most women prefer smartly dressed guys. Not over the top, at the height of fashion, but cleanly turned out in suitable clothes. So your appearance can be vital.
Never be late for a date unless you have a very good reason. Women don't like to be kept waiting even less for a man .
2. Sort out your job if is one you are proud of and get your knowledge levels up. Most women love a guy to show that he can be in charge. So you should have every little detail taken care of and organized. It shows that you are capable, and attentive, qualities much sought after in a potential mate.
3. Pay attention to her. Be interested , stop talking and start listening. You are on a date with her to get to know each other, use that time effectively, to find out as much about each other as possible. Give her your undivided attention. Ask about her, show interest in her. Everyone loves to talk about themselves, her included. Allow her to talk, and then listen. This is one of the greatest compliments you can give another person. Also you should watch the details, nothing shows better that you are a sensitive, caring man that try all to make her feel comfortable on date.
4. Flatter and compliment your date on the way she look and how she is dressed. She made a lot of effort for to look wonderful on your date. So, it's good for her to hear that she looks good and is beautiful.
5. Have fun when dating to create a happy atmosphere so your partner to not get bored. It is very important that she feel good so maybe you will get a second date.
6. Don't be rude or get drunk on a date. Courtesy and manners will get you everywhere.
7. Never date a married person because she would not leave her husband for you and you will be for her just a shoulder to cry on. This types of date are based only on lies.
8. Be confident. Confidence can open many doors for you. When you are confident she will have more trust in you and your abilities.
The most importing thing at all on date is to be your self. Thats because after the date there will be ordinary days to come and it have never paid to play someone youre not on the date. The best thing to do is to show the other person right from the beginning what kind of man you are or it will never work.
If you are single and still haven't got a date, you should look for a beautiful romanian woman at www.ebridex.com