7 Clues That Your Partner Is Cheating On You
By Ovi Dogar
Published 01/29/2007 | Dating
Cheating is the worst form of destruction to your relationship or marriage; it is already considered a betrayal of the vows they took when they got married. The discovery of the act of cheating by the other half can either break the marriage or make it stronger depending on the strength of their love for one another.
Cheating generally means that you are not fully satisfied with your current partner or you feel that something is missing in the relationship. If you were completely in love and happy within your relationship, why it might happen that your partner have an affair?
Trust is a big reason, not of your partner, but yourself. Probably for some time you have sensed something is different or questioned the change of behavior in your partner.
Nobody deserves to be cheated on, no matter what state your marriage is in and if you believe your partner is having an affair now is the time to check it out and do a little investigation just to be sure.
Start by looking for the obvious things such as a change in the way your partner dresses, a sudden desire to look good, a change in work patterns, an unusual interest in the gym, secrecy over phone calls or emails, a loss of intimacy in your marriage, lack of sexual interest or distance between you that never used to exist. In the worst case you may spy her.
A cheating wife can cause much emotional trauma, not to mention the harm it could cause a family.
Here are some important clues that might help you to find out if your partner is having an affair.
1. Changes in appearance and attitude. She has a sudden preoccupation with her appearance. She is more interested on how she dresses; go often to a hair salon and even to gym, even if this wasn't her main priority before.
2. Lessened intimacy. If in the past you used to share everything with your wife and then suddenly she seems distanced and clams up when you try to discuss intimate things, it could mean that she has already distanced herself emotionally and mentally from you. She is suddenly frigid and loses any interest in doing anything with her husband.
3. She's being secretive. She's no longer sharing her daily events with you. She might avoid you because she feels guilty. Don't get paranoid and suspicious, ask her if everything is ok and tell her she's been acting differently lately.
4. Disinterest in family. If your wife is no longer excited to meet you at the door from work there must be a problem here. Or when your partner feels the sudden need to go out try to find a reason to accompany her. If she comes up with a reason that she had to go on her own push the issue, not too much but just enough to see if she becomes more uncomfortable.
5. Less arguing and fighting. She used to get angry if you didn't want to come out with her and her friends, but now everything you do is all right by her. Once upon a time, your every move had to be premeditated, but now all the small things you used to mess up aren't enraging her. This could be a good thing, but you wonder why she no longer cares.
6. More phone and internet. In the last time she speaks a lot at the telephone using a low voice or whisper on the phone and hangs up quickly. Maybe she set up a new e-mail account and doesn't tell you about it. Watch out because she might buy a cell phone and doesn't let you know. Ask her if she is being true with you and if she becomes accusatory then it is obvious that she is cheating you.
7. She's always late. In the past she never came home late but now this happens more and more. Her explanation is that she had to stay more at the office because she has a lot of work to do. Or she goes to the store and comes home four hours later. This is really a reason to worry.
Cheating spouses often look and act guilty, give a general feeling that something isnt right. They try and avoid meaningful conversations, keep everything at a general and non intimate level.
By the way, if this happens to you too, you might find a beautiful woman at www.eBridex.com