- Mistral Lab Chemicals - Supplier of laboratory and industrial chemicals. sodium percarbonate, urea and other lab products.
- Octapharma AG - A Swiss-based company, is an independent, global plasma fractionation specialist.
- Omar Industrias - Specialized in the production of pigmented products, colours uncoloured products,plant of reactors and more
- Omex Group - Manufacturers of suspension liquid and speciality fertilizers, health promoters, wastewater treatments and deicers.
- Plantechno S.r.l. - Specialized in plant-based biotechnology projects with commercial and consumer interest.
- Poeton Industries Ltd - Specialised in electroplating, anodising, electroless nickel, thermal spraying and polymer coatings.
- Quaker - A marketer of industrial process fluids and related products and services.
- Raw Chemical Distribution - A company providing chemical supplies and distribution service in the UK.
- Reimbold & Strick Italia s.r.l. - Specialized in the production of colouring oxides for ceramic, coloured sands and grits.
- Rexam - Specialized in beverage, beauty, pharmaceutical and food markets.
- Rhein Chemie Group - Provides rubber, lubricants, polyurethanes, plastics and more.
- Robertet - Specialized in raw materials, fragrances, and flavors.
- Rousselet-Robatel - A specialist in solid-liquid separation liquid-liquid extraction and liquid-liquid separation centrifuges.
- Rousselot - A producer of gelatine and hydrolyzed collagen in The Netherlands.
- SAFC - Manufactures chemicals used to grow thin films of diamond and silicon carbide, high temperature superconductors and more.
- SAIT - Manufaxcturers of abrasives in the United Kingdom.
- Sanofi-Aventis - A diversified healthcare company, focused on patientsí needs.
- Scapa - A manufacturer of a variety of standard and custom-engineered adhesive films and tapes which are used to assemble, and more.
- Schlenk AG - Specialized in the manufacturing of metal powders, pigments and pastes.
- Scott Specialty Gases - An international producer and supplier of specialty gas products and equipment.
- Shell - A company that manufactures bulk petrochemicals products like olefins, ethylene, propylene, aromatics and industrial solvents.
- Spolchemie - Involved in the production of basic chemicals, inorganic chemicals, chlorine, hydroxides, acids, hydrochloric acid, and more.
- Stengel Apparatebau GmbH - Specialized in sheet metal manufacturing, powder coating, finishing components, sheet metal design, and more.
- Stepan - Specialized in intermediate chemicals used in consumer products and industrial application.
- Studio Rinnovabili - Specialized in wind energy, solar pv, and mini-hydro, offering technical services, financial services and on-site assitance.
- Summit Reheis - A manufacturer of industrial components and performance products.
- Sun Chemical - A provider of materials to packaging, publication, coatings, plastics, cosmetics and other industrial markets.
- Syntha Pulvin - Offers a range of colours from stock in matt, satin and gloss finishes.
- Synthit - Produces bulk organic acid blends and manufacture of a wide range of chemical intermediates.
- Tabor Srl - Specialized in the production of taborglit glitter.
- Tata Steel Europe Limited - Manufactures, processes and distributes steel products and services to customers worldwide.
- Texchem - manufacturers and suppliers of textile chemicals fabric preparation, dyeing and finishing including repellents,
- The Daily Engineer - Specialised in high specification lubricants for extreme and critical applications.
- The Dow Chemical Company - A source for hydrocarbon-based specialties and solvents, esters, natural alcohols and derivatives.
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd. - Offers colours, rubber, ink resins, biocides, personal care and more.