Europe Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
This category is about European companies providing biotechnology services such as in production of antibiotics and hormones, biological systems and processes.
- Asterand - Supplier of human tissue and human tissue-based research services to pharmaceutical companies engaged in drug discovery.
- Ciba - A global company dedicated to producing high-value effects for its customers products.
- Coris BioConcept - A biotechnology company developing rapid tests for diagnosis of enteric and respiratory pathogens.
- DSM Life Sciences - Specialists in biotechnology (including fermentation, genomics and biocatalysis), organic chemistry and formulation technologies.
- Electrolab Biotech - Manufacturer of bioreactors & fermenters for cell culture analysis & bacterial cell growth, gas analyzers, fermentation software.
- Glycologic - Develops drug delivery systems based on carbohydrates in Scotland.
- Microscopy Systems - Providers of laser microdissection and optical tweezers.
- Pharmaron UK - Company offering solutions in biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, veterinary and chemical products.
- SkyePharma - A specialist drug delivery company developing oral and inhalation products in London, UK.
- UCB Group - Provides novel therapeutic solutions for patients with severe diseases treated by specialists, in central nervous systems.
- Walmark, a.s. - Specialized in the production and sale of pharmaceutics, vitamin preparations, cosmetics, and vitamin candies.
- Wasa Medical Group - Works in the field of probiotics and prebiotics.
- William Ransom & Son Plc - A producer of natural, botanical and plant extracts for the food, drink, pharmaceutical and related industries.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved