- Ambrit Rome International School - Provides an international education for students from multinational backgrounds.
- Arnhem International School - A Dutch state primary school, comprising a Dutch Department and the International Department.
- Bogaerts International School - Instructing in English with a strong focus on the French language, students follow the Cambridge and International Baccalaureate programmes.
- Bookvaria - Offers new and unique interactive online children education opportunities.
- Bordeaux International School - Provides full time kindergarten, primary and secondary education from the ages of 2 to 18.
- British International School of Brussels - Offers education from early years to key stage 2 (year 6).
- Brussels English Primary school - An international day school of some 240 children, aged 2 1/2 to 11 years, coming from over 35 countries.
- Da Vinci International School - Provides kindergarten, primary and secondary education in Brussels.
- Dresden International School - Dedicated to intercultural understanding and the development of the individual talents of young people.
- Ecole Active Bilingue - A school open to pupils of all nationalities from nursery school to the end of secondary school.
- Franconian International School - International school providing junior education, elementary, middle schools and high schools education curriculum.
- Frankfurt International School - Offers the full scope of the IB programs and were among the pioneer schools in adopting the IB Diploma program in 1974.
- Giraffe Montessori - Giraffe childcare and early learning centres are Ireland's most established preschool provider with 19 purpose built centres.
- International Christian School of Vienna - A private, non-profit educational institution for students from five to eighteen years of age.
- International School of Brussels - An independent, non-profit day school which offers an international education to students from the age of 2 to 19.
- International School of Luxembourg - Offers an international education preparing our students for a global future.
- Maria Montessori - Designed to be especially relevant to those dealing, or planning to deal, with children in the first six years of life.
- Munich International School - The official website of the Munich International School in Starnberg, Germany.
- Pinewood Schools of Thessaloniki - An English-speaking American International school in Thessaloniki and Northern Greece.
- Runnymede College - A private school which offers a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of 3 to 18.
- St Louis School - An international school, catering for up to 400 students.
- St. John's International School - Offers education from pre-kindergarten to university entrance. The school has high academic standards.
- St. Stephen's School - St. Stephen's is a co-educational, non-denominational, boarding and day school, enrolling students from age 14-19 in grades 9-12.
- Tasis School - Offers American and international education in Europe, operating full school activities in Greece.
- The Anglophone Section - The Anglophone Section is part of a trilingual (French, German, English) International school in France.
- The John F. Kennedy School - A bilingual, bicultural, German-American, college preparatory public school with approximately 1400 students.
- The Scandinavian School of Brussels - The Scandinavian School of Brussels has maintained a strong commitment to provide a Nordic education with an international profile.
- Tiny Tots Nursery - Designed to be especially relevant to those dealing, or planning to deal, with children in the first six years of life.
- United Nations Nursery School - A private school in Paris, France. This website aims to inform parents on the various aspects of the school.
- Vienna International School - Aims serve the children of the United Nations and diplomatic community in Vienna.
- World Academy of Tirana - International elementary curriculum and school in English in Tirana, Albania.