Europe Internal Affairs
- Charter of Fundamental Rights - Contains the complete text of the European Union Charter of Fundamental Rights.
- Citizens Signpost Service - An advisory service which gives information and practical advice to citizens on specific problems they encounter in the EU.
- Consumer Affairs - A core component of the Commission strategy objective of improving the quality of life of all EU citizens.
- Council of European Municipalities - Council of European Municipalities is the organisation of local and regional government in Europe.
- Culturekiosque - The European magazine of arts, culture and ideas worldwide.
- EIN - Offers information on current issues in Europe and UK immigration includes asylum, refugee, human rights and EC Law.
- EU Food Safety - A website covering issues related to European food safety, animal health, animal welfare and plant health.
- Europe Direct - EUROPE DIRECT is a service which will help you find an answer to your questions about the European Union.
- European (EU) Ombudsman - Offers general information and guide for citizens and residents within the European Union member countries.
- European Citizen Action Service - Aims to strengthen the role and numbers of European associations representing NGOs and the citizen.
- European Commission - Offers information on sustainable use of natural resources and environment issues.
- European Culture Portal - Aims to encourage creativity and mobility of artists, public access to culture, and the dissemination of art and culture.
- European Employment Services - The European Job Mobility Portal. The easy way to find information on jobs and learning opportunities in Europe.
- European Parliament - A European union member countries citizen portal and general information access to citizens.
- European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) - The official website of the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO)
- Integration EU - Offers information on intercultural dialogue issues for a multicultural society in Europe.
- Intellectual Property - European Union (EU) website on Intellectual property rights (IPR) and copyrights.
- People to People International - A voluntary effort of private citizens promoting international understanding through direct people-to-people contacts.
- Ploteus Portal - Portal on learning opportunities throughout the EU, about education and training available throughout Europe.
- Public Opinion Analysis - This is the website for the Public Opinion Analysis sector of the European Commission.
- The EU at A Glance - This page provides information on the history of the European Union.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved