- American Association of People with Disabilities - A national nonprofit cross-disability member organization in the United States.
- Disability Information and Resource Centre - Provides a professional information and referral service to the people of South Australia.
- Disabled WinterSport Australia - A multi-faceted, self-help sporting organisation.
- DSA Australia - Disabled Surfers Association of Australia where surfers help surfers get into the water.
- Information Center - Provides a comprehensive source of information relevant to the needs of people with disabilities and their families.
- Mental Disability Rights International (MDRI) - Dedicated to promoting the human rights and full participation in society of people with mental disabilities.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD) - Works to ensure that children and adults with learning disabilities have every opportunity to succeed in school, work and life.
- Planet Amber - A global information source for people with health impairments, their families and for those who provide services and support.
- Riding for the Disabled - Provides most people with a disability the opportunity to ride and enjoy all the activities connected with horse riding.
- Riding For the Disabled Association Australia - An association for therupetic riding and para equestrian sporting opportunities.
- United Friends Group Homes - A not-for-profit corporation that builds, owns and operates group homes for developmentally disabled people.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved